Mountain TimePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket השעה בארץ ישראל

Friday, September 07, 2012

Vivaldi: Storm

My daughter Rambo, in addition to talking to me almost every day, often calls me on whims, to inform me of something minor or ask a question.  She recently called me to ask a "classical" question, (saying that I am her 'classical Google source') about a musical piece she could hum a few bars of--specifically, the powerful opening sequence of string arpeggios going down the scale.  At first she said "Beethoven," but something told me not.  After searching Beethoven symphonies on YouTube, I suddenly thought, "Vivaldi," thinking of his "Four Seasons." Searched again, and found it.  It is Vivaldi's "Storm."  Here it is.  Feast your ears.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://thepartialview.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-brisker-reish-authentic-and-correct.html

 
Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.